Dalgety’s refined Cerassie Herbal Tea is also referred to as bitter melon / bitter gourd / cerasee and Karela in Asia, South America and the Middle East and, corilla and corailee in the Ccaribbean. Cerassie (corilla, corailee , bitter melon, karela) comes from specially grown cerassie plants of the Caribbean. Traditional folk suggest Cerassie Tea to be a good cleanser of the blood, giving a healthier, fitter, trimmer and stronger body.
- Traditionally consumed by many persons with diabetes and hypertension /blood pressure
- Hailed as being a good cleanser of the skin, removing rashes, pimples etc.
- Blood purifying properties, purgative, laxative and stimulant
- Aphrodisiac properties
- Stimulates digestion
Dalgety’s cerassie tea is very bitter in taste, the technique used in drying the leaves are delicate and unique resulting in the preservation of nearly all the natural strength and nutrients of the cerassie plant.
- Natural dried cerassie/bitter melon leaves
- No artificial additives or flavorings
- Caffeine free
- 100% natural product
Cerassie botanical name:
- 1 carton = 18 Teabags, 1 case = 6 cartons
- Weight: 0.06 kg